McIntosh Communications System Managers have comprehensive knowledge of current and developing radio technology related to multi-channel, multi-agency two way radio systems.
McIntosh Communications System managers, thorough knowledge of the F.C.C. regulations governing the operations of a multi-frequency radio systems for emergency and non-emergency public operations, providing the ability to perceive the needs and problems of users and develop appropriate solutions that fulfill those needs.
McIntosh Communications System Managers analyze problems, interpret, and report solutions; plan, monitor, and evaluate long-term development projects; establish and maintain effective working relationships with departments and possess the ability to communicate effectively.
What is the Value of McIntosh Communications System Management?
A dedicated System Manager plays a key role in maintaining your system, enabling you to focus on your organization’s goals, reduce your investment risk, and shifts accountability of system performance to McIntosh Communications.
Just some of the benefits of a McIntosh System Manager include:
- Single point of contact: Responsible for total, end-to-end network support
- Rapid restoration: Direct access to all Motorola support teams to resolve complex network issues
- Leveraged system capability: Providing expertise in feature operation and implementation
- Interfaces with your technical committee and participates in regular meetings to review system and service performance
- Oversees and implements all system upgrades released by Manufacturer to ensure total continuity and minimal system impact
- Performs overall system maintenance and repair on radio system database;